What a wonderful and busy four months this has been! I hope to be able to update this blog on a regular basis for all of our friends and family. This distance was hard before, but is so much more difficult now! This blog will allow us to keep you all posted on the latest happenings.
Cayden is already four months old and is such a great baby! Let's see... he is sleeping 8 to 9 hours a night, laughs and "talks" to us, and is growing so fast. He seems to outgrow his clothes before we know it. Shawn and I feel blessed every single day! I often wonder what we did before Mr. C joined us! We are truly loving parenthood! :)
Cayden is already four months old and is such a great baby! Let's see... he is sleeping 8 to 9 hours a night, laughs and "talks" to us, and is growing so fast. He seems to outgrow his clothes before we know it. Shawn and I feel blessed every single day! I often wonder what we did before Mr. C joined us! We are truly loving parenthood! :)
...and it shows!! We love you all!
ReplyDelete